Linggo, Enero 13, 2013

Resorts World Manila Free Shuttle Service

 I was invited by my former officemate  to attend their wedding which rites will be held at Shrine of St. Therese of the Child Jesus - a church within Resorts World Manila. Since I don't have car, I was thinking of just riding a taxi cab going to RWM from Mandaluyong. Until morning of that day, I passed by at California Garden Square to buy my favorite milk tea when I saw the tarpaulin and learned that RWM is offering a free shuttle service from CGS to RWM and vice versa. I checked the ETD and ETA.. and perfect! ETD coincide with the wedding rites sched.


I availed the 1:45PM ETD from mandaluyong. Upon riding the shuttle van, the driver ask for my RWM membership card then I told him I don't have a membership card yet. He told me that shuttle van is only for those who are RWM members (nakakahiya! super formal pa naman ang suot ko tapos mapapababa lang sa van. :-(.. ). At the end, he still allow me to ride the shuttle provided that I will be applying for a membership at the RWM..(yehey!.. successful pa rin.)

For other pickup and drop-off points within Metro Manila, please refer to this link
http://www.rwmanila.com/contact-details/getting-here




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento